|Ace of Space|
|Game:||Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure|
|Boxes:||194 (51 in Bonus, 85 on Yellow Gem Route)|
|Gems:||Power Crystal, Clear Gem (x2)|
|Relic Times:|| Sapphire: 1:58:40|
|Previous level||Snow Job|
|Next level||Sunken City|
The yellow gem path has Crash flying the space motorcycle through space. This path is necessary for both clear gems in the level, as it contains a clear gem, as well as 85 crates and is therefore also necessary for the box gem. To reach the yellow gem platform, Crash must fall down a pit in the middle of the level with wumpa fruit leading the way, and then continue to move to the right with several long jumps that require either the double jump or death tornado spin.
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate (bonus round and yellow gem path only)
- Arrow Crate - iron
- Basic Crate
- Bounce Crate
- Checkpoint Crate
- Crash Crate
- ! Crate
- Iron Crate
- Locked Crate
- Nitro Crate
- Nitro Switch Crate
- Outline Crate
- ? Crate
- Slot Crate
- Time Crate (1/2 seconds)
- TNT Crate
- This level has the most crates in the game. An old trailer for this game shows that at some point in the game's development process, this level was to contain 218 crates, which would've been the most crates for any level in any Crash game. Instead, Gold Rush from Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex contains the most crates in the series with 209.
- Additionally, the gem path contains the most crates of any gem path in the entire series.
- The name of this level is a pun on either "ace of spades" or the Swedish music group Ace of Base.
- If Crash enters the yellow gem path with two Aku Aku masks, it takes only a few seconds to obtain a third mask, and then Crash will be invincible for the remainder of the path if he also hits the second Aku Aku crate in the path.
- There is a stack of four iron crates near the end of the level, followed by a pit which leads to a platform lower than the previous one, which contains the nitro switch crate. This makes it impossible to travel the yellow gem path after detonating all of the nitro crates (which would make the path easier).
|Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot|
|Bosses||Dingodile | Doctor N. Gin | Tiny Tiger | Doctor Neo Cortex | Uka Uka|
|Items||Crates | Wumpa Fruit | Crystals | Gems|
|Levels||First Chamber (Jungle Jam, Shipwrecked, Temple of Boom, Frostbite Cavern, Just in Slime) | Second Chamber (Snow Crash, Rocket Racket, Just Hangin', Shark Attack, Ruined) | Third Chamber (Snow Job, Ace of Space, Sunken City, Down the Hole, Blimp Bonanza) | Fourth Chamber (Star to Finish, Air Supply, No-Fly Zone, Drip, Drip, Drip, Final Countdown)|
|Enemies||Eel | Lab Assistant | Penguin | Polar Bear | Pufferfish | Rat | Scrubbing Bubbletron | Seal | Shark | Sparky Tentaclebot Unit | Spike Lizard | Squid | Steam-Powered Hover-Spike-O-Trons | Venus Fly Trap | Yeti|