Future Tense is the second DLC level of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. It is a part of the remaster of Crash Bandicoot: Warped and, once downloaded, is accessible from a new platform that appears in the Warp Room. It was released on June 29th, 2018, alongside the game's multiplatform release.
Future Tense is playable from the start of the game, and has the same futuristic aesthetic as Future Frenzy and Gone Tomorrow. It features new environmental elements such as vertical laser beams and sideways conveyor belts, and includes a Bonus Level and a Death Route with a Clear Gem on it. While the main route is completable immediately, the Bonus Level and Death Route are impossible without certain Super Powers.More about Future Tense
- ...that Crash was originally going to be called Willie the Wombat?
- ...that a plane in Uncharted is called Hog Wild, after the level in Crash Bandicoot?
- ...that Tawna was originally named Karmen?
- ...that Cortex Island was going to be played on in Crash Twinsanity?
- ...that there is a cut character from Crash Team Racing called Fasty?
Brand new main page, background and site design!
Join the Crash Bandicoot Wiki Discord server here.