|Main Navigation i2|
This is where users can create and join projects. Projects can be, but is not limited to, fixing typos, adding content to certain articles or even try to find more about unreleased versions of games. However, projects cannot be changing, adding or removing policies; please contact an administrator (preferably a bureaucrat, as they have the most control over Bandipedia) if you want this done.
Crash Twinsanity TemplateEdit
We have the Crash Twinsanity Template on a lot of articles but there are still wuite a few that still need it. Help with this would be appreciated.
There are tons of articles on the wiki that don't have an info template. If this is possible, it would really up the quality of some of our pages.
The Crash Twinsanity levels have lots of information that still must be added to improve the quality of the pages, such as hazards, bosses, photo galleries, and more.
Good Articles and Wiki Quality improvEdit
We attempt to be a good quality wiki, and I think more articles need to meet the standards of a good article, so I think the ones that need the good article template or need to be made into a good article, deserve it. So I think this is something that should be done, to drastically improve the wiki’s content and quality, and perhaps even get it worthy of being back on the wikia spotlight.
Stylized Titles for CategoriesEdit
I think a interesting thing to do is to make GIF (A Moving Photo) titles for major (or all, even) categories to add some style to the wiki. Here is an example of what it would look like:
This might help improving this wiki's current popularity as well.
I have even done a GIF title for Bandipedia:
Videogames888 8:08,May 8,2013 (UTC)Edit
- People cannot be against a particular project; they can only support it.
- Projects must have at least 4 votes in support of it in order to succeed. If less than 4 votes in support of it have arrived by 2 weeks after the project was first proposed, it will be deleted.
- If nobody apart from the nominator votes a project by 1 week after the project was first proposed, it will be deleted.
- Once the fourth vote arrives, you have 1 week to launch it into a real project. If you fail to do it within this time limit, the project will be deleted.
- Should all members of the project become inactive for at least 1 month, it will be re-suggested, with all original supporters dropped and have to revote if they are still interested. This is the same process as when projects are first nominated, so all the above rules (except for the fourth rule, as the real project has already been launched) will apply when trying to re-launch.