In order to avoid irrelevant topics, please go to this page for topics posted on 31 December 2010 or before that day.
I think a poll would make a fun and interesting feature to have for the wiki. It would be a cool way to see what the fans think of certain poll topics like games, characters, and such :) ♥Warner Bandicoot♥ 19:02, March 8, 2011 (UTC)
- This is actually a good idea. Its easy to make a poll on the main page. The only problem is that the main page is such a cluster and could use some organization. I wouldn't mind seeing a poll, did you know?, and a better organized list on the main page. I could probably whip up a few of these features. -- The Magnum Master 19:53, March 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Really? That's great. I think a Feature Quote would be nice, too. And the Updates for the wiki seriously needs some updates that aren't from 2009 ♥Warner Bandicoot♥ 01:25, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
If you're an anonymous user who edits articles on the wiki daily, just make an account already! Seriously, it's easy and it's free to be a register user on here. It would be nice to recognize people who are improving the wiki since not many people come on here anymore o_o ♥Warner Bandicoot♥ 03:32, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
What happend to the main page!?Gamermead 09:50, December 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Luckily I had created an account...today. I figured why not, since I read plenty of articles on plenty of wikis on wikia and I've done plenty of editing. ;)
About the Color Pallet
Okay, I think I spelled that word wrong, but whatever. Anywho, I was wondering if you could change the link color to something darker? Since, I can hardly read the text since they're yellow. Seriously. I don't see the issue with the original theme, since I could easily read everything easier without straining my eyes. No offense meant, but I also don't see how purple with an iron background matches Crash bandicoot at all. —Jamn liciousness 01:06, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Changed it to look better. EpicWikipedian 10:41, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with Jamn liciousness the old background looked better, plus it matched with Crash Bandicoot. I would suggest someone changing it back or atleast have a poll on the look.Bandichild 12:41, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
- The orange background was an eyestrain in my opinion and looked ugly. And besides, Jamn liciousness was talking about an older background. BandiCooper 13:48, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
I've seen some other wikis with chat rooms, so maybe we could have one here. That way, members could communicate with each other, and it may benefit the wiki. Any thoughts? Crashdude 12:23, May 6, 2012 (GMT)
Whenever you search for bandipedia on the internet the result is Bandipedia, the Crash Bandicoot wiki. Can we please change that to Bandipedia, The Crash Bandicoot Wiki?