The Bearminator is a giant polar bear with a blue captain's hat and a submarine that appears in Crash Bash. He is the second boss of the game and takes three hits. He shoots Mechanical Bears and you must charge them off of the platform in order to defeat them. He then fires a missile, that you will pick up, and you must target him right while he moves in a first person sniper rifle targeting screen.Each time that you hit the Bearminator, he will destroy a section of the platform by lauching a bomb from his submarine. He will also launch 1 more mechanical bear each time he is hit. After three hits, he will be defeated and flop over, apparently unconscious or dead. If the player is knocked of the platform then The Bearminator will laugh at them.
- His Japanese name, Papaguma, literally means "papa bear." Also, his name is a pun on the words "bear" and "terminator".
- In Polar Pass of Crash Team Racing, a bear is seen frozen in an iceberg in the beginning of the track, though it is indeterminate whether this one is the Bearminator.
- The Bearminator is the only new boss of Crash Bash; the other three bosses, Papu Papu, Komodo Joe and Moe, and Nitros Oxide were bosses of previous games.
- Some fans believe that Bearminator is the same bear that chases Crash and Polar in Un-Bearable in Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back.
- In the demo version of the game, Bearminator takes place in an industrial area with oil instead of water.