A Blob is a hazard encountered in Crash Bandicoot and the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy remaster of the first game. It first appears when Dr. Nitrus Brio throws his green potions at Crash Bandicoot but hits the floor instead of Crash. Bouncing on them harms N. Brio. They also appear in The Lab where they bounce at Crash or Coco.
- Yellow: Only appear in The Lab in the original game. They can also be spun away, but it doesn't kill them.
- As is revealed in the Aku Aku hint (which exists in the Japanese version) in the level Castle Machinery, bouncing on the green blobs hurts N. Brio because the green blobs are N. Brio's evil souls.
- In the N. Sane Trilogy, a different reason is revealed as to why they hurt him; when jumped on, the blobs spray a green juice into N. Brio's face.
- In the N. Sane Trilogy, the blobs now have red eyes, along with mouths.
- Also, the green blobs are the only type of blob to reappear in the N. Sane Trilogy.