|Full Name||Brat Girl|
|First Appearance||Crash of the Titans|
|Affiliation(s)|| Nina (formerly)|
Now works for themselves.
|Latest Appearance||Crash: Mind Over Mutant|
The Brat Girls are female rat minions of Nina Cortex in Crash of the Titans but work for Cortex in Crash: Mind Over Mutant and run the Evil Public School and supervise the Ratcicles. They wield mega phones that use to loudly chatter in to stun Crash. They are aggressive but stupid (or possibly blind) as shown in Episode 19: Minority Rapport, where a whole wave of Brat Girls run off a platform trying to get to Crash. They have a very girly and bratty personality, hence their name.
They appear in Crash Mind Over Mutant with new looks but still look similar to their old design. They creep around the Ice Prison and guard the Evil Public School.
The Brat Girls in Crash of the Titans are golden-brown furred rats with very big ears, black nose, and fanged teeth. They have eyelashes but lack a pupil. A brat girls hair is about chest length and a shade of purple-blue with a single part of hair centered between their eyes while the end of the hair flips upward. A brat girl wears a black shirt tucked into a white kilt with black boots and bracelets.
While somewhat similar to their previous version, the brat girls seemed to have toned down in terms of color. The brat girl in mind over mutant has smaller ears and lacks her fangs. Her hair is almost the same as before, but blue in color with two big bangs that cover her right eye. Now the brat girl wears a pale lilac vest over a long sleeved blue shirt, both with a white neck and cuffs. She also wears a blue skirt with white lining, white belt, blue pants/leggings, and tall lilac boots with white on the top.
- They are the strongest minions in Crash of the Titans.
- In Crash of the Titans, the Brat Girls don't seem to have pupils. However, the other minions to not have pupils are the Ratnician, Koo-ala, and the Voodoo Bunny.
- In Crash of the Titans, they were dedicated to Nina but, in Crash: Mind over Mutant, they no longer work for Nina and wish for her painful suffering. It is unknown why the Brat girls went rogue.
- The Brat Girls are voiced by Grey DeLisle, Richard Horvitz, Tara Strong, Audrey Wasileski, and Tabitha St. Germain.
- It seems that through various quotes it is shown that, like other enemies, they want to eat Crash as well.
- In Titans, a whole wave of them run off a ledge (trying to get Crash) in Minority Report. This questions their intelligence, as well as awareness although it is possible that said wave consisted of blind brat girls who ran off the ledge because they heard Crash's footsteps in that direction.
- In Mind Over Mutant, they have blue irises, but in the N Faux Mercial cutscene, they (or one), had dark brown irises.
- In Mind Over Mutant, they can be seen ordering around some of the Ratcicles, possibly to conquer the kingdom. However, they were not affiliated with Dr. Cortex and N. Brio's scheme. So this was likely for their own reasons.
- They often refer to people they don't like as conspirators. This hints that they might also be paranoid but don't show it.
- Even though they look a bit more like wingless bats, they are officially identified as rats.
- It is believed Brat Girls might be cloning themselves, since a defeated Brat Girl will sometimes say "My clones will get you, Crash" before passing away. Though this may be a fourth wall break, much like a Znu quote: "I will respawn shortly!"