|Bye Bye Blimps|
|Game:||Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped|
|Gems:||1x Crystal, 1x Gem|
|Relic Times:|| PAL:
|Next level||Tell No Tales|
Bye Bye Blimps (コルテックスの ひこうせん lit. Cortex's Blimps in Japanese) is the seventeenth level and is the second level of the fourth warp room in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. The setting of the level is World War I. In this level Coco must shoot down seven of Cortex's blimps in her biplane. It's the first level in the Crash series to use this concept.
Crates and Balloons
If players shoot a balloon, the crate will quickly fall from the sky. White balloons with a red cross yield more health. The only purpose for smashing the yellow balloons is to break the attached crate. Additionally, the stopwatch used to begin the time trial is attached to a red balloon.
- The name of this level may be a play on the phrase "Bye Bye Birdy", a stage production composed in 1958. The "Bye Bye" part may be a reference to Coco shooting down the blimps in the level.
- Aku Aku is banned from this level. That is, even if the player enters the level with an Aku Aku mask, the player loses the mask. This is because a single hit does not kill Coco in this level, so Aku Aku's purpose would not make sense.
- Bye Bye Blimps, as well as the other two flying stages Mad Bombers and Rings of Power, are the only stages in the game that don't feature a box counter, which is because there is no exit in either of these levels. Coco acquires the box gem instantly when the last box is broken.
- This is the first plane level in the Crash series.
- The plane Lab Assistant enemies in the plane levels only shoot at you if you are facing them.
- Early footage show that this level used to have Crash instead of Coco as the playable character. It's very likely that she wasn't always intended to fly a plane like Crash, especially since this is the only level where she does so.