- This article is about the super power. For information about other uses, see here.
Crash Dash is a power up that appears in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, Crash Bandicoot: N-Tranced and the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. Crash can run significantly faster than he usually does, making relics easier to obtain. Coco can use this ability too, but only in The Wrath of Cortex and the N. Sane Trilogy. The super power can be accessed by holding R2 and directional buttons/analog stick on the PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 4, as well by holding L with the directional buttons on the GameBoy Advance. Crash Dash is also known as Turbo Run in Crash XS/The Huge Adventure and Speed Shoes in the N. Sane Trilogy. However, in all games it is found in it is given to Crash after he defeats the final boss of the game (except Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced).
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back - Defeat Dr. Cortex (remaster only)
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped - Defeat Dr. Cortex
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex - Clear the level Crunch Time
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure - Defeat Dr. Cortex
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced - Defeat N.Trance
- The Crash Dash is one of only two abilities Coco can utilise in Wrath of Cortex (the other being the Super Belly Flop).