Crashteroids (いけいけ ココファイター lit. Go Go Coco Fighter in Japanese) is the eighteenth level and is the third level of the fourth warp room in Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. It is a galaxy-themed level where Coco travels through space, using her spaceship's guns to take out the shields that protect the three space stations, which must be destroyed to complete the level. Planets like the Earth can be seen around the level.
- If the player shoots a health balloon from far away, they will get +50% health. If they are a decent distance from the balloon, they will receive +25% health. If they shoot the balloon at a very close distance, they will get an extra life. If the player crashes into a balloon without shooting, they will get an extra life.
- The other ships are trying to crash into Coco's ship. To see if there is a ship coming from behind, look out for their green lasers, and move the position of your ship so they don't hit Coco.
- Its name is a portmanteau of the words "Crash" and "asteroids."
- Despite the level name having Crash's name in it, Coco is the playable character in this level.
- This spaceship Coco uses in the level is very different from the one she utilised in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped in her battle against N. Gin.
- This is the first and only level where Coco uses a spaceship to travel around outer space to save the day.
- Early screenshots of this level show how Coco's spaceship originally shot projectiles that looked somewhat like fireworks, as opposed to the red double lasers in the final version.
- There is a glitch that makes it possible to complete the time trial in 0:00.00. The clock will only go away if either a red satellite is shot or one of the shooters is shot. If Coco bumps into each of the nine red satellites instead of shooting them down, they will go away and the clock will remain. However, hitting a satellite takes away 25% of Coco's health, so she will have to hit health balloons in the meantime. After hitting the red satellites, Coco can shoot down two space stations and shoot at the third one enough to weaken it but not destroy it. If this is completed properly, the clock will still be there with just a few hit points left on one space station.