In the second ending of the NTSC version of Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, the developer times for the game are listed. These are the fastest times achieved in time trial by the staffs at Naughty Dog Inc. and Sony Computer Entertainment America during the game's development. Of the 30 developer times, 22 of them were achieved by analysts at Sony and the other 8 by staff at Naughty Dog. The times are listed in the credits following "The following are the best times record during production by Naughty Dog and Sony staff." Players who play the PAL version are not intended to compare their times to them, as there are numerous differences between versions including controls and time crates, which is why the relic times often differ between versions. In fact, the developer time on Rings of Power is impossible to break in the PAL version. While several later games, both platforming and racing, have time trials, the developer times were not released for any of these later games in the series, even though Crash Team Racing was also developed by Naughty Dog.
List of developer times
|Level||Time||Staff Member||Company||How much faster than platinum?|
|1. Toad Village||0:39:93||Andrew Woodworth||Sony Computer Entertainment||4.10 seconds|
|2. Under Pressure||0:57:83||Shawn Dobbins||Sony Computer Entertainment||12.67 seconds|
|3. Orient Express||0:16:96||Justin Monast||Naughty Dog Inc.||1.14 seconds|
|4. Bone Yard||1:15:36||Donovan Soto||Sony Computer Entertainment||5.64 seconds|
|5. Makin' Waves||0:50:66||Andrew Woodworth||Sony Computer Entertainment||2.57 seconds|
|6. Gee Wiz||0:58:66||Andrew Woodworth||Sony Computer Entertainment||7.24 seconds|
|7. Hang'em High||0:34:36||Donovan Soto||Sony Computer Entertainment||9.44 seconds|
|8. Hog Ride||0:33:96||Evan Wells||Naughty Dog Inc.||1.10 seconds|
|9. Tomb Time||0:50:63||Corey Strock||Sony Computer Entertainment||3.27 seconds|
|10. Midnight Run||0:13:20||Evan Wells||Naughty Dog Inc.||5.00 seconds|
|11. Dino Might!||0:55:00||Donovan Soto||Sony Computer Entertainment||8.00 seconds|
|12. Deep Trouble||1:00:46||Shawn Dobbins||Sony Computer Entertainment||17.87 seconds|
|13. High Time||0:45:10||Corey Strock||Sony Computer Entertainment||11.83 seconds|
|14. Road Crash||1:15:53||Shawn Dobbins||Sony Computer Entertainment||1.57 seconds|
|15. Double Header||0:56:00||Andrew Woodworth||Sony Computer Entertainment||3.40 seconds|
|16. Sphynxinator||0:50:63||Evan Wells||Naughty Dog Inc.||6.07 seconds|
|17. Bye Bye Blimps||0:38:63||Jason Rubin||Naughty Dog Inc.||12.87 seconds|
|18. Tell No Tales||1:01:70||Shawn Dobbins||Sony Computer Entertainment||3.53 seconds|
|19. Future Frenzy||1:07:47||Shawn Dobbins||Sony Computer Entertainment||12.16 seconds|
|20. Tomb Wader||1:11:16||Corey Strock||Sony Computer Entertainment||12.84 seconds|
|21. Gone Tomorrow||0:55:46||Andrew Woodworth||Sony Computer Entertainment||6.64 seconds|
|22. Orange Asphalt||1:16:70||Shawn Dobbins||Sony Computer Entertainment||5.10 seconds|
|23. Flaming Passion||0:51:10||Andrew Woodworth||Sony Computer Entertainment||8.30 seconds|
|24. Mad Bombers||1:24:10||Sam Thompson||Sony Computer Entertainment||14.03 seconds|
|25. Bug Lite||1:08:00||Evan Wells||Naughty Dog Inc.||6.90 seconds|
|26. Ski Crazed||0:28:63||Dan Arey||Naughty Dog Inc.||4.67 seconds|
|28. Area 51?||1:38:96||Shawn Dobbins||Sony Computer Entertainment||5.54 seconds|
|30. Rings of Power||0:47:93||Evan Wells||Naughty Dog Inc.||3.80 seconds|
|31. Hot Coco||0:14:60||Andrew Woodworth||Sony Computer Entertainment||1 minute, 2.50 seconds|
|32. Eggipus Rex||0:41:10||Andrew Woodworth||Sony Computer Entertainment||21.90 seconds|
- Tomb Time and Sphynxinator are the only levels with the exact same developer time. Interestingly, these are both Egyptian themed levels.
- According to the game, the developer time for Future Frenzy is 1:07.47. This time remains a curiosity, because in the NTSC version, times are rounded down to the nearest thirtieth of a second, and therefore the hundredths place is always 0, 3, or 6. In fact, in no version of the game is it possible for a recorded time to have 7 as the hundredths place. This means that either this time was achieved in a beta version or it could be a typo.
- Andrew Woodworth was responsible for the most developer times, with eight.
- Andrew Woodworth and Shawn Dobbins combined for half of the developer times.
- Evan Wells was the only person at Naughty Dog responsible for multiple developer times.
- There were two level themes where the same person achieved the developer times on every level for the theme. Andrew Woodworth achieved the developer times for all three medieval themed levels, while Shawn Dobbins achieved the developed times for both swimming levels.
- Despite the fact that Sony achieved far more developer times than Naughty Dog, the staff at Naughty Dog were actually responsible for the developer times on more Coco levels (4) than Sony was (3).