|Game:||Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped|
|Boxes:||112 (25 in Bonus, 26 on Yellow Gem Route)|
|Gems:||1x Crystal, 2x Clear Gems|
|Relic Times:|| PAL:
|Previous level||Midnight Run|
|Next level||Deep Trouble|
Dino Might! is the eleventh level and is the first level of the third warp room of Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. The second underground prehistoric swamp level, this sees Crash once again on the run from a nightmarish and aggressive triceratops, like in Bone Yard. At the beginning, however, it is a more relaxed platforming section where Crash can enlist help from a baby tyrannosaurus rex. Crash will have to dismount the dinosaur when he reaches the volcanic crater area. In addition to the previously established enemies from Bone Yard, this level introduces fish, that appears to be Crash in a primordial form.
Like Bone Yard, this level contains a gem route. If Crash enters the level after collecting the yellow gem from Hang'em High, a path will be available shortly after the start of the level. The yellow gem route opens in an area surrounded heavily by magma and concluding with a nitro crate infested Triceratops chase, though it cannot be overlooked, for it contains not only a secret clear gem, but also several crates, and the nitro switch crate.
- The name "Dino Might" is likely a play on the word "Dynamite", which is a special bomb in the form of a stick designed to clear rubble.
- The namemay also refer to J.J.'s catchphrase from "Good Times".
- This level actually has a secret level accessible via the yellow gem route. Jumping into the second pterodactyl, actually warps Crash to level 32, Eggipus Rex.
- At the end of the yellow gem path, if the player jumps over the yellow gem platform and then uses slide and double jump to clear the steel crates there are five lives floating.
- Through a glitch, it's actually possible to ride Baby T past where Crash is normally dismounted, and all the way to the end of the level. This is done by belly flopping as Crash is being dismounted. However, the bonus round cannot be entered with Crash riding on Baby T.