Drip, Drip, Drip (ドクガエルだ ピョン lit. Poisonous Frog Hop in Japanese) is the nineteenth stage and the fourth level in the fourth warp room in Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure. It is the final sewer themed level in the game and it features frogs that hinder Crash throughout the level.
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate
- Arrow Crate - iron (bonus round only)
- Arrow Crate - wooden (bonus round only)
- Basic Crate
- Bounce Crate
- Checkpoint Crate
- Crash Crate
- ! Crate (bonus round only)
- Iron Crate
- Locked Crate
- Nitro Crate
- Nitro Switch Crate
- Outline Crate (bonus round only)
- ? Crate
- Slot Crate
- Time Crate (2 seconds)
- TNT Crate
- Scrubbing Bubbletrons:
- Sewer Worker Lab Assistants:
- Steam-Powered Hover-Spike-O-Trons:
- Like the Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back stage Piston It Away, this level's title is an obvious allusion to a Chumbawumba song from the album "Tubthumping". The song "Drip, Drip, Drip" isn't as popular as the song referenced in the earlier game.
- This is one of only four levels in the Crash Bandicoot platforming series from Cortex Strikes Back onwards that has more crates on the bonus path than the main path, the others also being from Cortex Strikes Back: Ruination, Night Fight, and Spaced Out.
- This level has the same level design as the sewer themed levels from Cortex Strikes Back.
- This stage has the longest gap between Sapphire and Gold Relic times in the game being 51 seconds.
- This gap is beaten by High Time's 1:08 gap.
|Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot|
|Bosses||Dingodile | Doctor N. Gin | Tiny Tiger | Doctor Neo Cortex | Uka Uka | Mega-Mix|
|Items||Crates | Wumpa Fruit | Crystals | Gems|
|Levels||First Chamber (Jungle Jam, Shipwrecked, Temple of Boom, Frostbite Cavern, Just in Slime) | Second Chamber (Snow Crash, Rocket Racket, Just Hangin', Shark Attack, Ruined) | Third Chamber (Snow Job, Ace of Space, Sunken City, Down the Hole, Blimp Bonanza) | Fourth Chamber (Star to Finish, Air Supply, No-Fly Zone, Drip, Drip, Drip, Final Countdown)|
|Enemies||Bird | Eel | Electric Eel | Frog | Jellyfish | Lab Assistant | Lizard | Penguin | Polar Bear | Pufferfish | Rat | Scrubbing Bubbletron | Seal | Shark | Sparky Tentaclebot Unit | Spike Lizard | Squid | Steam-Powered Hover-Spike-O-Trons | Venus Fly Trap | Yeti|