El Pogo-Loco is the 12th arena in Crash Bash. By looking at its name, one can quickly assume it's a pogo-stick level. In this level, all normal rules apply. The only difference is that Ripper Roo comes onto the field and lays out TNTs or shoots missiles. He will move around in a circle. The player can bounce in a square to fill it up, but unlike the other square level, they must get a box to cash in their points. It is based on the motorcycle levels of Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Trophy: Win 3 times.
- Gems: Reduce the numbers of points to zero in the allotted time. Player 1 starts at 120 points while the opponents starts at 80 points (for 2p story, Team 1 starts at 270 points and Team 2 starts at 180).
- Crystal: Win without being hit by Ripper Roo's Nitro squares.
- Gold Relic: Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic: Win 3 times against the champions.
- In the Crystal challenge the motorcycle from Crash Bandicoot 3 : Warped and the alien sign post are present.
- This level's name is a pun on the restaurant "El Pollo Loco".