|El Pogo Loco|
|Special Items:||Missile, Speedy Boots, Arrow, Purple ! Crate|
|Previous Arena:||Melt Panic|
|Next Arena:||Snow Bash|
El Pogo Loco (じらいだ ホッピン lit. Mine Hopping in Japanese) is the twelfth level in Crash Bash, the third stage in the third warp room, and the third Pogo Pandemonium arena. The biggest difference between this level and Pogo Painter is that Ripper Roo comes onto the field and lays out TNTs, shoots missiles, and turns squares into arrow squares. He will move around in a circle. If the players enclose an area with their squares, the inside will fill up with their color, but unlike in Pogo-a-Gogo, they must land on a purple ! crate to turn squares into points. The background is based on the motorcycle-themed levels from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
The following are the colors of the squares associated to the four players:
- Player 1: Yellow
- Player 2: Red
- Player 3: Blue
- Player 4: Green
- Missiles - Players can collect missiles from the arena and shoot them at others. Whoever is hit by a missile will stop for a few seconds and will lose speedy boots or missiles if that character is carrying either one of those.
- Speedy Boots - Temporarily causes the players to move faster than normal. Lasts for eight seconds.
- 4-directional Arrow - If a player steps on an arrow square, then all of the squares in all four directions from the square will turn to that player's color.
- Purple ! - It is important for the player to land on these crates to turn squares into points.
- Trophy: Win 3 times.
- Gems: Reduce the numbers of points to zero in the allotted time. Player 1 starts at 120 points while the opponents starts at 80 points (for 2p story, Team 1 starts at 270 points and Team 2 starts at 180).
- Crystal: Win without being hit by Ripper Roo's nitro squares.
- Gold Relic: Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic: Win 3 times against the champions of the arena.
- In the crystal challenge, the motorcycle from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped and the alien signpost are present.
- This level's name might be a pun on the restaurant chain "El Pollo Loco". However, that restaurant chain is located entirely in the southwestern United States, and is not well known outside of that region. Considering that Eurocom was a British company, it is unlikely that they would know the restaurant so it's probably not a pun and instead just a Spanish name with "Pogo" in it.
- This is the only level in the game where Ripper Roo makes an appearance.