Flaming Passion (もえろ！ アラビアンナイト lit. Burn! Arabian Night in Japanese) is the twenty-third level, and is the third level of the fifth warp room in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped and the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy remaster of the third game. It's a level similar to High Time which also takes place at night. It contains the green gem which is obtained by completing the death route. As a particularity for this stage, this is one of only three levels in this game with nitro crates where there isn't any nitro switch crate, which explodes all the nitro crates, so Crash has to explode all of them manually with the help of his bazooka. The other such levels are Gone Tomorrow and Rings of Power.
Types of crates
Flaming Passion - Clear Green Gem - Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped - 105% Playthrough (Part 24)
Flaming Passion - Platinum Relic - Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped - 105% Playthrough (Part 56)
Crash Bandicoot 3 - N. Sane Trilogy - 105% Walkthrough, Part 29 Flaming Passion (Clear & Green Gem)
Level icon from the load/save screen.
- Curiously, all Arabian levels have a colored gem. Hang'em High has the yellow gem, High Time has the purple gem, and this level has the green gem.
- This level's name is a pun of the term "flaming passion", which refers to love.
- Although both English and Japanese names are referring to the arsonists, it's the second level to feature them, the first being High Time.
- This level was originally titled "Crash Kebob".
- According to an unofficial guide, this level used to have 76 crates, instead of 75.
- The image in the Warp Orb when touching the 23 button curiously references the beginning of High Time, the previous Arabian level.
- This is one of two levels in this game where, after completing the bonus round, it is possible to die before the game is finished adding the bonus round crates to the crate total. This causes a glitch where it is possible to get credited with breaking more crates than there are in the level. The other level in this game where this is possible is Sphynxinator. In Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, this is possible in Snow Biz, Diggin' It, Cold Hard Crash, Bee-Having, and Night Fight.
- This level's death route is the only one in the game which transports Crash back to the main level, rather than ending with the Warp Orb.
- This is the only Arabian-themed level in the series that does not feature wire meshes to hang on.
| Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
| Protagonists || Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot | Pura | Penta Penguin | Baby T | Polar | Fake Crash
| Bosses || Tiny Tiger | Dingodile | Doctor Nefarious Tropy | Doctor N. Gin | Doctor Neo Cortex | Uka Uka
| Items || Crates | Wumpa Fruit | Crystals | Gems | Relics
| Levels || First Chamber (Toad Village, Under Pressure, Orient Express, Bone Yard, Makin' Waves) | Second Chamber (Gee Wiz, Hang'em High, Hog Ride, Tomb Time, Midnight Run) | Third Chamber (Dino Might!, Deep Trouble, High Time, Road Crash, Double Header) | Fourth Chamber (Sphynxinator, Bye Bye Blimps, Tell No Tales, Future Frenzy, Tomb Wader) | Fifth Chamber (Gone Tomorrow, Orange Asphalt, Flaming Passion, Mad Bombers, Bug Lite) | Sixth Chamber (Ski Crazed, Area 51?, Rings of Power) | Secret Levels (Hot Coco, Eggipus Rex)
| Enemies || Bandifish | Beetle | Snake | Arsonist | Crocodile | Eel | Goat | Lab Assistant | Monkey | Pufferfish | Scorpion | Seagull | Shark | Triceratops | Pterodactyl | Wave Lab Assistant | Double-Headed Lab Assistant | Wizard Lab Assistant | Frog
| Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
| Protagonists || Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Tawna | Coco Bandicoot | Fake Crash | Polar | Pura | Penta Penguin | Baby T | Doctor Nitrus Brio (Crash 2 only)
| Levels || Crash Bandicoot || N. Sanity Island: N. Sanity Beach • Jungle Rollers • The Great Gate • Boulders • Upstream • Rolling Stones • Hog Wild • Native Fortress|
Wumpa Island: Up the Creek • The Lost City • Temple Ruins • Road to Nowhere • Boulder Dash • Whole Hog • Sunset Vista
Cortex Island: Heavy Machinery • Cortex Power • Generator Room • Toxic Waste • The High Road • Slippery Climb • Lights Out • Fumbling in the Dark • Jaws of Darkness • Castle Machinery • The Lab • The Great Hall
DLC: Stormy Ascent
| Cortex Strikes Back || Intro|
First Warp Room: Turtle Woods, Snow Go, Hang Eight, The Pits, Crash Dash
Second Warp Room: Snow Biz, Air Crash, Bear It, Crash Crush, The Eel Deal
Third Warp Room: Plant Food, Sewer or Later, Bear Down, Road to Ruin, Un-Bearable
Fourth Warp Room: Hangin' Out, Diggin' It, Cold Hard Crash, Ruination, Bee-Having
Fifth Warp Room: Piston It Away, Rock It, Night Fight, Pack Attack, Spaced Out
Sixth Warp Room: Totally Bear, Totally Fly
| Warped || First Chamber: Toad Village, Under Pressure, Orient Express, Bone Yard, Makin' Waves|
Second Chamber: Gee Wiz, Hang'em High, Hog Ride, Tomb Time, Midnight Run
Third Chamber: Dino Might!, Deep Trouble, High Time, Road Crash, Double Header
Fourth Chamber: Sphynxinator, Bye Bye Blimps, Tell No Tales, Future Frenzy, Tomb Wader
Fifth Chamber: Gone Tomorrow, Orange Asphalt, Flaming Passion, Mad Bombers, Bug Lite
Sixth Chamber: Ski Crazed, Area 51?, Rings of Power
Secret Levels: Hot Coco, Eggipus Rex
Seventh Chamber (DLC): Future Tense
| Items || Crates (Basic Crate • Aku Aku Crate • Bounce Crate • Arrow Crate • ? Crate • Time Crate • ! Crate • TNT Crate • Big TNT Crate • Crash Crate • Checkpoint Crate • Iron Crate • Iron Arrow Crate • Nitro Crate • Nitro Switch Crate • Locked Crate • Slot Crate • Iron Checkpoint Crate) | Wumpa Fruit | Gem | Key | Relic | Crystal
| Enemies || Crab | Turtle | Skunk | Venus Fly Trap | Monkey | Tribesman | Flying Fish | Bat | Lizard | Snake | Spider | Hog | Holo-Projector | Crawling | Robot | Spiked Saucer | Machine Gunner | Barrel Thrower | Bird | Evil Hand | Lab Assistant | Beaker-Throwing Lab Assistant | Rat | Blob | Electric Lab Assistant | Armadillo | Echidna | Penguin | Seal | Mechanical Piranha | Orca | Electric Eel | Scrubbing Bubbletron | Spike Rat | Sewer Worker Lab Assistant | Parka Lab Assistant | Cyborg Clamidosaur | Gorilla | Possum | Hunter Lab Assistant | Polar Bear | Bee | Sledgehammer Lab Assistant | Spitter Plant | Tiki | Barricading Lab Assistant | Robot Walker | Sparky Tentaclebot Unit | Frog | Goat | Knight Lab Assistant | Moray Eel | Pufferfish | Shark | Pterodactyl | Triceratops | Wave Lab Assistant | Seagull | Wizard Lab Assistant | Scorpion | Crocodile | Bandifish | Arsonist | Double-Headed Lab Assistant | Beetle
| Bosses || Papu Papu | Ripper Roo | Koala Kong | Pinstripe Potoroo | Doctor Nitrus Brio (Crash 1 only) | Doctor Neo Cortex | Komodo Brothers | Tiny Tiger | Doctor N. Gin | Dingodile | Doctor Nefarious Tropy | Uka Uka