|Game:||Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped|
|Boxes:||75 (28 in Bonus)|
|Gems:|| Power Crystal, Clear Gem, |
|Relic Times:|| PAL:
|Previous level||Orange Asphalt|
|Next level||Mad Bombers|
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate (time trial only)
- Arrow Crate - iron
- Arrow Crate - wooden (bonus round only)
- Basic Crate
- Checkpoint Crate - iron (death route only)
- Checkpoint Crate - wooden
- Nitro Crate (bonus round only)
- ? Crate
- Time Crate (1/2/3 seconds)
- TNT Crate
- Curiously, all Arabian levels have a colored gem. Hang'em High has the yellow gem, High Time has the purple gem, and this level has the green gem.
- This level's name is a pun of the term "flaming passion", which refers to love.
- This level was originally titled "Crash Kebob".
- According to an unofficial guide, this level used to have 76 crates, instead of 75.
- This is one of two levels in this game where, after completing the bonus round, it is possible to die before the game is finished adding the bonus round crates to the crate total. This causes a glitch where it is possible to get credited with breaking more crates than there are in the level. The other level in this game where this is possible is Sphynxinator. In Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, this is possible in Snow Biz, Diggin' It, Cold Hard Crash, Bee-Having, and Night Fight.
- This level's death route is the only one in the game which transports Crash back to the main level, rather than ending with the Warp Orb.
- This is the only Arabian-themed level in the series that does not feature wire meshes to hang on.