|Game:||Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped|
|Boxes:||133 (19 in Bonus)|
|Gems:||2 Clear (Boxes and Special Passage)|
|Relic Times:|| PAL:
|Previous level||Tell No Tales|
|Next level||Tomb Wader|
Future Frenzy is the 19th level in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. It takes place in the future in a metropolis with thousands of neon lights and skyscrapers. In the secret portal chamber, there is a special entrance to this level. This entrance requires 20 relics. To get the Gem for all the boxes you must go into the 6th Warp Room and go through the secret part of this level, this will also obtain the second gem. You go back after exting special passage to break the rest of the crates in the start of the level.
- Aku Aku Crates: 1
- TNT Crates: 10 (none in bonus/3 in special passage)
- Nitro Crates: 14 (none in bonus/10 in special passage)
- Normal Crates: 109 (19 crates in bonus)
- Spiked Shell - These shells will open revealing their spikes. Crash can jump over them or spin them away when the shell is covering the spikes. If you touch the spikes or the shell, you die.
- UFO - These lab assistants piloting these vehicles act as obstacles and some use tractor beams to stop Crash. Crash can jump on these guys to defeat them as they have rotating blades on the side.
- Shield Robot - These guys fly back and forth and drop to activate their force fields. Crash must defeat them by spinning or jumping on them while they are flying.
- Plasma Gate - There are two kinds of plasma gates. The blue ones activate the plasma ray for a short time while the orange ones are always on. Crash must time his running to avoid the blue gates and must jump or crawl under them to avoid the orange gates.
- This stage takes place in the future, in great contrast with every stage in the game with the obvious exception of Gone Tomorrow.
- In the reflections during the side-scrolling part, Aku-Aku does not appear in the reflection, even with invincibility.
- This level was originally called Fast Forward.