|Game:||Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped|
|Boxes:||87 (17 in Bonus)|
|Gems:||Power Crystal, Clear Gem (x2)|
|Relic Times:|| PAL:
|Previous level||Tomb Wader|
|Next level||Orange Asphalt|
This level has 87 boxes and 2 clear gems. To get the gems, Crash must have the green gem from the Aladdin-inspired level Flaming Passion and enter the secret area, which allows Crash to obtain the gem. For the box gem, Crash must leave certain crates intact before going through the green gem path.
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate
- Arrow Crate - iron
- Arrow Crate - wooden
- Basic Crate
- Checkpoint Crate - wooden
- Crash Crate (bonus round only)
- ! Crate
- Iron Crate
- Nitro Crate (bonus round only)
- Outline Crate
- ? Crate
- Time Crate (1/2/3 seconds)
- TNT Crate
Translation of Aku Aku Hints in the Japanese Version
- The apple bazooka is powerful against the big robots. Use the L2 button. You can also use double jump, then spin attack.
- If you have got the red diamond, try to go to the Jurassic swamp.
- Baby T is a lonely baby dinosaur. What will happen if you get the yellow diamond?
- Have you got the blue diamond? It's a chance to solve the curse of the pyramid.
- The name is a pun on the idiom "Here today, gone tomorrow."
- The green gem path was originally going to be the purple gem path (as opposed to being in the Egyptian-themed level Tomb Time).
- This level's bonus round contains the least amount of wumpa fruit in the game.
- According to an unofficial guide, this level used to have 88 crates, instead of 87.
- This level has the shortest alternate route in the game.