|Game:||Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped|
|Boxes:||85 (19 in bonus)|
|Gems:||Power Crystal, Clear Gem, Purple Gem|
|Relic Times:|| PAL:
|Previous level||Deep Trouble|
|Next level||Road Crash|
High Time is the 13th level in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Like Hang'em High, it takes place in Saudi Arabia, only this time, it takes place at night, and there are enemies throwing fire bombs onto the platforms. There is also a Death Route in this level that leads to the purple gem.
- Purple Robed Men- These are the main enemies of the level, they constantly throw fire bombs in Crash's path. Unfortunately for Crash, the men attack from high windows which mean they can only be defeated with the Fruit Bazooka.
- Swordsman 2- Swordsman 2 is slightly different from 1, he is dressed in white and blue and he actually throws his sword in the bandicoot's way, timing is needed when jumping over the swords he throws.
- Genie- Genies are the white guys on a flying carpet, floating around.
- Pot Monkey- Is the monkey struggling to balance a stack of pots, if Crash spins him a pot will fall on top of him, making him unable to see, one more spin and he flies away.
- Scorpions- Is a ceiling crawling scorpion who can be defeated by a Death Tornado.
- The title of this level probably refers to the fact it is night, and that this level involves a bit of climbing.