|Game:||Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped|
|Boxes:||85 (19 in bonus)|
|Gems:|| Power Crystal, Clear Gem, |
|Relic Times:|| PAL:
|Previous level||Deep Trouble|
|Next level||Road Crash|
High Time (アラビアの ねったいや lit. Tropical Night in Arabia in Japanese) is the thirteenth level and is the third level of the third warp room in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Like Hang'em High, it takes place in Saudi Arabia, only this time, at night, and there are enemies throwing fire bombs onto the platforms. If Crash touches the fire, he will get burned. There is also a death route in this level that leads to the purple gem.
- Purple Robed Men- These are the main enemies of the level who constantly throw fire bombs in Crash's path. Unfortunately for him, the men attack from high windows which means that they can only be defeated with the Fruit Bazooka or by bouncing off another enemy's head and spinning.
- Swordsman 2- Swordsman 2 is slightly different from Swordsman 1. He is dressed in white and blue and he actually throws his sword in the bandicoot's way. Timing is needed when jumping over the swords he throws.
- Genie- Genies are the white guys on a flying carpet, floating around.
- Pot Monkey- These monkeys are struggling to balance stacks of pots. If Crash spins one of them, a pot will fall on top of it, making it unable to see. One more spin and it flies away.
- Scorpions- Ceiling-crawling scorpions who can be defeated by a Death Tornado.
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate
- Arrow Crate - iron
- Basic Crate
- Bounce Crate (bonus round only)
- Checkpoint Crate - wooden
- Crash Crate (bonus round only)
- Iron Crate (basic iron crates only in the bonus round)
- Locked Crate (bonus round only)
- ? Crate
- Time Crate (1/2/3 seconds)
- TNT Crate
Translation of Aku Aku Hints in the Japanese Version
- If you come here with no miss, you can step on a secret footing and enter a harder course.
- Have you got ten trophies? Go to the secret Warp Room. You can get the yellow diamond.
- The title of this level probably refers to the fact it is night, and that this level involves a bit of climbing.
- This level has the longest time interval between a Sapphire Relic and a Gold Relic in the game and one of the longest intervals in the series.
- It also has the second-longest time for a Sapphire Relic in the game. The longest is Tomb Wader.
- According to an unofficial guide, this level used to have 89 crates, instead of 85.
- This is the only Arabian-themed level with an alternate exit, as well as the only one without any nitro crates.