|Special Items:||Mines, Missile, Wumpa Fruit|
|Previous Arena:||Drain Bash|
|Next Arena:||Toxic Dash|
Jungle Fox (とっテム タンク lit. Totem Tank in Japanese) is the twentieth level in Crash Bash, the fifth stage of the fourth warp room and the third Tank Wars arena. Here, a totem pole is situated in the center. It falls on the arena and causes massive damage to players nearby the impact. Unlike the previous Tank Wars levels, the player can move around freely in their tank rather than being constricted to movement in linear directions. Sometimes missiles that will inflict massive damage will fall on the ground.
- Mines - Can be dropped by players and detonate after a few seconds, causing massive damage to any tanks nearby. Each player initally can drop three mines but extras can be collected from the arena.
- Missile - Sometimes missiles will fall and then can be picked up by players. Then the player will be able to do two attacks with missiles, which move much faster and do more damage to the opponent's health.
- Wumpa Fruit - Players can collect wumpa fruit to increase their health bar. They do nothing if the health bar is already full.
- Trophy: Win 3 times.
- Gem:Win 1 round in 30 seconds (25 for 2p story).
- Crystal: Avoid the attacks from the totem pole.
- Gold Relic: Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic: Win 3 times against the champions.
- In the demo version of Crash Bash, the player uses bombs and missiles rather than their regular weapon.