Just in Slime (ちかどうの ドブねずみ lit. Brown Rats in the Underway in Japanese) is the fifth level and last level of the first warp room in Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure. Here, Crash encounters the sewers filled with Cortex's robots. Its design is based on the sewer-themed levels from Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back.
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate
- Arrow Crate - iron
- Arrow Crate - wooden (bonus round only)
- Basic Crate
- Bounce Crate
- Checkpoint Crate
- Crash Crate
- ! Crate (bonus round only)
- Iron Crate
- Nitro Crate
- Nitro Switch Crate
- Outline Crate (bonus round only)
- ? Crate
- Slot Crate
- Time Crate (1/2/3 seconds)
- TNT Crate
- The level's name is a pun on "just in time".
- This is the only level out of the sewer-themed levels in The Huge Adventure where there are no wire meshes.
- It also shares this trait with Sewer or Later from Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, which also has no wire meshes.
|Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot|
|Bosses||Dingodile | Doctor N. Gin | Tiny Tiger | Doctor Neo Cortex | Uka Uka | Mega-Mix|
|Items||Crates | Wumpa Fruit | Crystals | Gems|
|Levels||First Chamber (Jungle Jam, Shipwrecked, Temple of Boom, Frostbite Cavern, Just in Slime) | Second Chamber (Snow Crash, Rocket Racket, Just Hangin', Shark Attack, Ruined) | Third Chamber (Snow Job, Ace of Space, Sunken City, Down the Hole, Blimp Bonanza) | Fourth Chamber (Star to Finish, Air Supply, No-Fly Zone, Drip, Drip, Drip, Final Countdown)|
|Enemies||Bird | Eel | Electric Eel | Frog | Jellyfish | Lab Assistant | Lizard | Penguin | Polar Bear | Pufferfish | Rat | Scrubbing Bubbletron | Seal | Shark | Sparky Tentaclebot Unit | Spike Lizard | Squid | Steam-Powered Hover-Spike-O-Trons | Venus Fly Trap | Yeti|