Bandipedia contains spoilers for all Crash Bandicoot related media. You have been warned!
The following is a list of quotes from the 2005 video game Crash Tag Team Racing. This is listed alphabetically by character.
- Coco Bandicoot
- Crunch Bandicoot
- Doctor N. Gin
- Doctor Neo Cortex
- Nina Cortex
- Pasadena O'Possum
- Von Clutch
- Chick Gizzard Lips & Stew
Willie Wumpa Cheeks
- "Perhaps a riddle or two!"
- "Heedely-hidely-ho! To the statue you must go! This way or that, fall down, you go 'splat!' And everyone thinks you're a shmoe!"
- [introducing the Mystery Island world] "Yo ho ho and a bottle of Wumpa Whip! Ahoy mateys! Batten down your hatches and swab my poop deck says I! Avast there ye slobs! Salty adventure awaits ye beyond these cursed portals o'doom! Hahahaha!"
- [after Chick and Stew's introduction to the Happily After Faster world] "Now click your heels three times and repeat after me: I do believe in the stinking beauty, I do believe in the stinking beauty, I do!"
- [introducing the Tyrannosaurus Wrecks world] "What horrors for you are in store, great beasts and volcanoes galore! As I say with a grin, try hard, you might win, though your butt will probably be sore. Hee hee hee!"
- [introducing the Tomb Town world] "Awaken not angry spirits that lie within, grave robber! Beyond the ancient vault of gold and family jewels awaits a profaned prophecy for those who disturb the mummy's slumber! Ha, ha! Don't wake daddy either!"
- "Oh! That's it! I've had it! You people are dumber than a sack of hammers! It's me! Meeee! I tell you!
- "Don't you get it? Meeee!"
- "And I would've succeeded too, if it wasn't for you meddling bandicoots! And now the time is nigh, it's really do or die! This stone in my sack proves Von Clutch is a hack! And you can look for me in the sky! Hahahahaha! So long, suckers!"
- [trying to get the rocket to launch] "Come on, come on, don't do this to me!"
- "Hey! Who are you calling 'sour'?!"
When attacked by Crash
- "Be nice!"
- "This is the tenth time today this has happened, I swear!"
- "I'm only sending you four Christmas cards this year!"
- "I need a sick day."
- "Uh huh, I bruise easily!"
- (Screams like a girl.)
- "I'll spit out Wumpa Whip when I'm darn-good-n'-ready!"
- "I'll sauce your apples for that!"
When interacting with Crash
- "Well hello there little man. I'm Willie Wumpa Cheeks!"
- "Crash Bandicoot, what a surprise, have a tall one from me!"
- "Hello Crashiepooh! I know you're a big fan. Want an autograph?"
- "Hey buddy, step aside! Can't you see I'm working here?"
- "Hey kid you're cramping my style. Beat it! This is my corner!"
- "Hey paley. You look thirsty and I'm brimming with Wumpa Whip. What are the chances?"
- "Wumpa Cheeks is the name! Sour juice is my game!"
- "Uh-oh, sorry but the Wumpa Pumpa is all dried out! Heh heh."
- "Why hello...say didn't I just meet you a minute ago?"
- "Crash Bandicoot! I'll tempt your tummy with a taste of Wumpa and Honey!"
- "Hello again Crash. We have to stop meeting like this!"
- Neo Cortex's quote "Ouch, ouch, and double ouches!" is a pun on the "Drat, drat, and double drat" quote from Wacky Races.
- Neo Cortex's quote about standing out "like a chocolate bar in a swimming pool" is a reference to the movie Caddyshack, in which someone dropped a Baby Ruth in a pool, making everyone divert their attention (as they thought it was poop).
- One of Coco's quotes is "Aww, derryberries!", which refers to the surname of the actress who plays Coco and may additionally pun SpongeBob's common phrase "Oh barnacles!" at the same time. Also, another one of her quotes is "Well there's a fine how-do-you-do" which is similar to one of Wallace's quotes from the Wallace & Gromit television series.
- Stew's quote "Ol' Stewbie-doo needs a little help from you." is a reference to Scooby-Doo.
- Another Scooby-Doo reference is when Willie Wumpa Cheeks says, "And I would've succeeded too, if it wasn't for you meddling bandicoots!", which is a spoof of a recurring line from the show.
- Another Scooby-Doo reference is when Cortex says "Now who broke that? Jinkies, what a mystery!" after sometimes breaking a track-side target. "Jinkies!" is a word commonly said by Velma when she discovers something or is surprised.
- Chick's quote "Holy original recipe!" is a reference to KFC.
- N. Gin's quote "That's not a moon, that's a space station" is a reference to Obi Wan Kenobi's line from Star Wars Episode IV.
- Von Clutch's quote "That was done on a closed track by a professional driver" is a reference to the disclaimer shown on many car commercials.
- Another of Von Clutch's quotes is a reference to the song "Who Let the Dogs Out" by Baha Men.