|Game:||Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped|
|Gems:||Crystal, Clear Gem|
|Relic Times:|| PAL:
|Previous level||Tomb Time|
|Next level||Dino Might!|
Midnight Run (つきよの ちょうとっきゅう lit. Super Express in the Moonlit Night in Japanese) is the tenth level and is the fifth and last level of the second warp room in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. The darker sequel to Orient Express, this level once again features Coco riding her beloved tiger cub Pura along another part the Great Wall of China, still under construction in the distant past. Compared to her last visit, the dragons change up their flight patterns a bit and several lab assistants transport bricks in baskets, which they carry on their shoulders. However, the only major difficulty spike comes from the new found darkness, which makes it slightly harder to see ahead and thus, requires slightly better reflexes from the player.
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate (time trial only)
- Basic Crate
- Bounce Crate
- Checkpoint Crate - wooden
- Crash Crate
- ? Crate
- Time Crate (1/2/3 seconds)
- Midnight Run could be a reference to the 1988 movie of the same name, starring the legendary Robert De Niro.
- Coincidentally, the name of this level is the same as the song "Midnight Run", from the English singer Example.
- This is the second riding level in the game.
- This one, along with Orient Express, are the only levels in the game where it's impossible to reach the maximum limit of 9:59:96 in time trial mode. This is due to the inability of Pura to stop at one place. The highest time a player can achieve, providing that neither one of the time crates throughout the respective level is broken, is between 1:23:50 and 1:24:00, but never above the latter.
- Originally, the barrel carts in this level used to have only a single row of 3 barrels. That was changed in the final version, with the addition of another row of 3 barrels. The same concept applies for Orient Express.