N. Ballism (タマたま フィーバー lit. Balls Fever in Japanese) is the tenth level in Crash Bash, the first stage of the third warp room and the third Ballistix arena. Doctor N. Gin appears in the middle of the arena at times and shoots balls at the goals. All players start with 20 balls. Unlike other Ballistix games, it is possible to get force fields.
- Force Field - These appear periodically at corners of the arena. The two players who share a corner where a force field has appeared are able to pick it up and it will temporarily deflect away balls that go near it. It is still possible for balls to go into a player's goal even if that player has a force field, but it still helps. A force field expires after eight seconds when a player collects it.
- Trophy: Win 3 times.
- Green Gem: Player 1 starts with 15 balls while the opponents start with 20 balls. For 2P story, Team 1 starts with 30 balls and Team 2 starts with 40 balls.
- Crystal: Doctor N. Gin shoots balls at the player's goal only.
- Gold Relic : Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic : Win 3 times against the champions.
- The arena name is a pun on "embolism", a medical term for artery blockage.
- This arena's Crystal challenge is very difficult. Many players find either this one, Sky Balls and Pogo Padlock to have the game's most difficult Crystal challenge.
- This is the only level where N. Gin appears in the whole game.
- The music played in this level is a remix of the N. Tropy boss fight from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, although it sounds very similar to the music from N. Gin's boss fights, but much slower.
- This track is also used in Pogo-a-Gogo.