|This article may require a cleanup to meet Bandipedia's quality standards.|
Please help us this page to improve it. Feel free to discuss this cleanup on the article's talk page.
|First Appearance||Crash Tag Team Racing (2005)|
|Latest Appearance||Crash Tag Team Racing (2005)|
|Portrayed by||Shanelle Workman|
Crash Tag Team RacingEdit
In Crash Tag Team Racing Pasadena races along side Ebenezer Von Clutch to make sure Cortex and his gang don't get the deed to the park.
Pasadena is a southern/western girl, right down to her habits and speech. As the game progresses. However, Crash shows no interest towards her and is afraid of her affections, although this may be because of his oblivious nature to his totem poles.
Pasadena has a somewhat feminine frame with light tan skin and very pale muzzle. Her snout it somewhat pointed, resembling a mouse or rat and her nose is pink. Her eyes are green in color while her eyelids appear pinkish. Her hair is blond in color and worn in tightly pulled back pigtails that stick out of her pink helmet, which has a dark pair of goggles on them. Her tail is reminiscent of a rat's tail.
Pasadena wears a sky blue jacket with dark blue markings and noticeable shoulder pads. Around her neck, she wears a pink scarf/cloth, while her pants match her top. She also has dark gloves and boots, with lighter blue at the toes.
One of Pasadena's distinctive characteristics is her long tail, which she uses as ether a third hand or a small helicopter blade, enabling her to hover.
It is also said she is an expert champion when it comes to racing, most likely meaning she also has excellent driving skills and talents.
- Pasadena's unlockable costume looks very much like Rikku's diving outfit from Final Fantasy X. Also, it is apparent that Pasadena is based on Rikku, right down to her personality and clothing.
- Pasadena likes running down drones, referring to them as hogs after she runs them over, and at the start of the race, may say "This will be a hog-killing good time!"
- She is not very intelligent, as, in one of her speaking lines, she says "2 + 2 = Uh... Cornbread?".
- Pasadena breaks the 4th wall by saying that the game sucks.
- Pasadena's clashed weapon is the Spinning Lightning Tornado. Coincidentally, Coco's weapon also controls lightning.
- Despite flirting with Crash and being seen next to Crunch throughout the game, Pasadena seems to be fond of Coco the most. They share the same type of weapon, they agreed on the Wumpa Whip Trails, Pasadena found it nice when Coco returned the deed of the park, and they smiled at each other after Crash destroys Cortex's airship. There is also a strong possibility that Coco knows about Pasadena's crush on her brother.
- Pasadena is one of the four girls to ever be playable in the racing games. She, Coco Bandicoot, Nina Cortex and Yaya Panda are the only females to be playable on CTTR, while in Crash Racing, she and Nina Cortex are the only playable females, and in Crash Team Racing, Nitro Kart, Nitro Kart 3D and Nitro Kart 2, only Coco was playable. And in Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D, and it's sequel, Yaya is the only new character who is playable.
- Pasadena, like Crash, doesn't understand Willy's riddles despite working with him. This is proven when they both shrug after Willy proves he stole the gems.
- Her name comes from the city in Texas.
- She is creeped out by N. Gin's missile.
- She may be a mutant, but if so, it is unknown how she came to be.