Sapphire Relics are the easiest to obtain and have the longest time to obtain them. After this comes the Gold Relic and finally the Platinum Relic which are the hardest to obtain and have the shortest time to obtain them. Better relics are awarded when the player complete a certain course in a better time, by beating the record set by the CPU.
Although only the easiest time appears on screen, you do not have to have the Sapphire Relic to obtain the Gold Relics (except for Crash Bash). The same applies for the Platinum Relic with the Sapphire and Gold Relics.
- Crash Bandicoot 3
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Bash (there were only Gold relics and Platinum relics in this game)
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
- Crash Nitro Kart
- Crash Twinsanity (beta version only)
- The Sapphire relics were originally called Silver relics in the alpha of Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Due to confusion because Silver looks similar to Platinum, it was changed to Bronze, but it eventually ended up as Sapphire.
- On Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, a good tactic is to wait until you get the Crash Dash power, which makes getting the relics much easier.
- On Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, two of the levels (Hang Eight and Plant Food) there are hidden Time Trials with Gems as prizes instead of Relics.
- In Crash Bash, there are only two types of relics: Gold and Platinum. However, Gold relics have a green jewel in them instead of red, and platinum relics look like Sapphire relics.
- The Platinum times in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped are not displayed in the PAL version until after the 100% ending while it is displayed on the NTSC versions from the beginning.
|Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot • Aku Aku • Coco Bandicoot • Pura|
|Antagonists||Doctor Neo Cortex • Crunch Bandicoot • The Elementals (Rok-Ko, Wa-Wa, Lo-Lo and Py-Ro) • Uka Uka • Doctor Nefarious Tropy • Doctor N. Gin • Tiny Tiger • Dingodile|
|Items||Crates (Basic Crate, ? Crate, ! Crate, Activation Crate, Outline Crate, Crash Crate, Locked Crate, Invisibility Crate, Iron Crate, Iron Arrow Crate, Checkpoint Crate, Arrow Crate, Nitro Crate, Nitro Switch Crate, TNT Crate) • Wumpa Fruit • Crystal • Gem • Relic|
|Super Powers||Tip Toe • Double Jump • Death Tornado • Fruit Bazooka • Crash Dash (Super Power) • Super Belly Flop|
|Levels||First Chamber (Arctic Antics, Tornado Alley, Bamboozled, Wizards and Lizards, Compactor Reactor) • Second Chamber (Jungle Rumble, Sea Shell Shenanigans, Banzai Bonsai, That Sinking Feeling, H2 Oh No!) • Third Chamber (The Gauntlet, Tsunami, Smokey and the Bandicoot, Eskimo Roll, Fahrenheit Frenzy) • Fourth Chamber (Avalanche, Droid Void, Crashteroids, Coral Canyon, Weathering Heights) • Fifth Chamber (Crash and Burn, Gold Rush, Medieval Madness, Crate Balls of Fire, Cortex Vortex) • Boss Levels (Rumble in the Roks, Drain Damage, Crashes to Ashes, Atmospheric Pressure, Crunch Time) • Sixth Chamber (Knight Time, Ghost Town, Ice Station Bandicoot, Solar Bowler, Force of Nature) • Cut levels (Cut Chinese harbour level, Cut scooter level, Cut Glider level, Cut oriental level, Fire Island)|
|Enemies||Seal • Penguin • Narwhale • Lab Assistant • Bat • Fish • Koi Fish • Crane • Salmon • Robot • Monkey • Parrot • Crab • Donkey • Inflating Cactus • Scorpion • Knight Lab Assistant • Ninja Lab Assistant • Skiing Lab Assistant|
Crash Team Racing