|Rings of Power|
|Game:||Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped|
|Gems:||Clear Gem (x2)|
|Relic Times:|| PAL:
|Previous level||Future Frenzy (second entrance)|
|Next level||Hot Coco|
Rings of Power (くぐれ！ クラッシュ lit. Pass Through! Crash in Japanese) is the thirtieth level overall and is the fifth level of the secret warp room in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Twenty-five relics are required to unlock it. In this level, Crash must fly through a series of rings. If the player spins while traveling through the rings they will get a large speed boost and the plane's exhaust will turn purple. There are two gems and a relic to be won in this level. The first gem is won by winning the race and the second is won by breaking all of the crates.
Types of crates
- Whenever Crash runs into a nitro crate while doing a barrel roll, he will not take damage.
- The level is named after an early action-adventure title, developed by Naughty Dog, also named Rings of Power.
- Besides the name, the other common thing between the two is the highly significant role of rings, as the protagonist here, Crash, must fly through 30 Rings to complete the level, while the protagonist in the game, the young sorcerer, must collect 11 Rings of Power and use them to remake the Rod of Creation to defeat an evil god and bring about the fabled Golden Age.
- Beating the developer time in this level in the PAL version is impossible due to the significantly shorter purple boost Crash gets from spinning through a ring. This is also the reason why all of the relic times on this level are approximately two seconds slower in the PAL version than in the NTSC version.
- A remix of the music in this stage is used in Fake Crash's boss fight in Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced.
- Rings of Power, as well as the other two flying stages Bye Bye Blimps and Mad Bombers, are the only stages in the game that don't feature a box counter, which is because there is no exit in either of these levels. Crash acquires the box gem instantly when the last box is broken.