Scrubbing Bubbletrons are enemies that appear in all three sewer levels in the games Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure, and the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy remaster of the second game. Being the generic enemy in the sewer levels, they can be defeated using any attack.
The machines are generally red-brown and white in color with large eyes and an antenna coming out the top. They have an N emblazoned on their front suggesting they were made by Cortex to clean up the sewers and have brushes on the bottom to clean up messes, just like vacuums.
- Bubbletrons perform different functions in each level
- Scaling pipes in a circle: in Sewer or Later three Bubbletrons scale the pipes in a spring-like fashion. They can also be used as fodder to destroy nearby turbines, but are most useful for destroying the turbines of the fans that spin way too fast.
- In Hangin' Out, a conveyor of Bubbletrons try to hurl themselves at Crash until he gets to the end of the tunnel.
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- In the prototype of Cortex Strikes Back, Bubbletrons would appear around corners, taking Crash by surprise.
|Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot|
|Bosses||Dingodile | Doctor N. Gin | Tiny Tiger | Doctor Neo Cortex | Uka Uka | Mega-Mix|
|Items||Crates | Wumpa Fruit | Crystals | Gems|
|Levels||First Chamber (Jungle Jam, Shipwrecked, Temple of Boom, Frostbite Cavern, Just in Slime) | Second Chamber (Snow Crash, Rocket Racket, Just Hangin', Shark Attack, Ruined) | Third Chamber (Snow Job, Ace of Space, Sunken City, Down the Hole, Blimp Bonanza) | Fourth Chamber (Star to Finish, Air Supply, No-Fly Zone, Drip, Drip, Drip, Final Countdown)|
|Enemies||Bird | Eel | Electric Eel | Frog | Jellyfish | Lab Assistant | Lizard | Penguin | Polar Bear | Pufferfish | Rat | Scrubbing Bubbletron | Seal | Shark | Sparky Tentaclebot Unit | Spike Lizard | Squid | Steam-Powered Hover-Spike-O-Trons | Venus Fly Trap | Yeti|