|Special Items:||Block, TNT Crate, Nitro Crate, Wumpa Fruit, Speedy Boots, Z, Aku Aku Mask, Weight|
|Previous Arena:||El Pogo Loco|
|Next Arena:||Metal Fox|
Snow Bash (ペンギン はこスロー lit. Penguin Box-throw in Japanese) is the thirteenth stage in Crash Bash, the fourth level in the third warp room and the third Crate Crush arena. Here, Penta Penguin makes an appearance, sleeping in the center. If he is disturbed in any way, he will wake up and spin attack from the center, sending all crates flying.
- Block - The basic crates that are thrown or kicked to attack players.
- TNT Crate - These crates have a larger blast radius than blocks, and cause more health damage. Also, they explode automatically after three seconds when being picked up, kicked, or jumped on.
- Nitro Crate - Nitro crates take away a large percentage of a player's health bar if touched. They cannot be thrown or kicked.
- Speedy Boots - Makes the player very fast. Unlike in Space Bash, it is always helpful in this level. Lasts for eight seconds, or until the player is attacked.
- Z - Makes the player move very slow, leaving them vulnerable to attacks. Lasts for eight seconds.
- Aku Aku Mask - Makes the player invincible from one attack. If the player is not attacked within ten seconds, it goes away.
- Weight - Beeping will signal that the 500 weight is about to crush the player (instant death), so give it to someone else quick, and then stay away from the player who has it. After an eight second countdown, immediately kills possessing player. Can be passed with contact. Players carrying the weight should pass it off while other players would want to avoid collecting it.
- Wumpa Fruit - Players can collect wumpa fruit to increase their health bar. They do nothing if the health bar is already full.
- Trophy: Win 3 times.
- Gem: Win 1 round in 40 seconds (30 for 2p story).
- Crystal: The handicap is that the player will have slippy shoes.
- Gold Relic: Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic: Win 3 times against the champions.
- Speedy boots, Zs, Aku Aku masks, and anvils periodically appear in the arena. However, if not grabbed by any player after four seconds, they disappear.