|Level Number||6 (Warp Room 2)|
|Number of crates||124 (18 in bonus, 60 on Red Gem Route)|
|Gem type||Power Crystal, Clear Gem|
|Previous level||Crash Dash|
|Next level||Air Crash|
Snow Biz (ゆきやまに えんばん！？ lit. Disks on the Snow Mountain!? in Japanese) is the sixth level and is the first level of the second warp room in Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back. It is the second snow/ice level in the game. Getting this stage's clear gem will require the red gem from the first snow/ice level, Snow Go, as nearly half of the crates here are found on the red gem route. The final section of this level introduces rolling stone wheel obstacles for Crash to avoid, just like in Jungle Rollers and Rolling Stones from the first Crash game.
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate
- Arrow Crate - iron (gem path only)
- Arrow Crate - wooden (gem path only)
- Basic Crate
- Bounce Crate
- Checkpoint Crate
- Crash Crate (gem path only)
- ! Crate (gem path and bonus round only)
- Iron Crate (gem path and bonus round only)
- Locked Crate (gem path only)
- Nitro Crate
- Nitro Switch Crate (gem path only)
- Outline Crate (gem path and bonus round only)
- ? Crate
- TNT Crate
- Aku Aku Crates: 2
- TNT Crates: 13 (8 in red gem route, 2 in bonus)
- Nitro Crates: 10 (10 in red gem route)
- Other Crates: 109 (16 in bonus, 43 in red gem route)
Translation of Aku Aku Hints in the Japanese Version
- Don't touch the hedgehogs when they get angry. Wait a moment.
- Oh, in Rainy Jungle, body press on the face mark, you can go to the secret path.
- In any stage, if you break all the boxes, you'll get a diamond. It's perfect!
- This level's name is a blatantly obvious pun on the term "show biz", which is short for "show business", a term pertaining to the entertainment industry.
- Whereas Snow Go features endless streams of seals sliding down the slopes, Snow Biz features penguins in the same role.
- This is one of five levels in this game where, after completing the bonus round, it is possible to die before the game is finished adding the bonus round crates to the crate total. This causes a glitch where it is possible to get credited with breaking more crates than there are in the level. The other levels in this game where this is possible are Diggin' It, Cold Hard Crash, Bee-Having, and Night Fight. In Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, this is possible in Sphynxinator and Flaming Passion.