When Crash or Coco are on a TK and either of them talk to the translator in Ratcicle Kingdom, she will say that a telekinetic chicken doesn't impress the man next to her (she, however, thinks that it is hot) so there is a possibility that it could have a partial chicken heritage.
He is the only Titan that can fly for a short period of time.
If Crash is targeted by an enemy TK, there will be a blue glow above his head.
- Object Move: This attack is used by a target to throw enemies & objects in different directions, by holding down the aim button and light attack button. If the jump button is pressed the TK wil repeatedly fire telekinetic orbs at the enemy.
- Telekinetic Blast: While holding an enemy in telekinesis, pressing the heavy attack button will make the TK fire a large blast to launch the enemy backward, This attack also destroys any object in the near vicinity.
- Energy Strike: This attack makes TK spring his arms forward and zap any enemy infront of them.
- Telekinetic Shockwave: In this attack, TK jumps up and creates a shockwave.
- Hover: By jumping and holding the jump button makes TK fly for a short period of time, telekinetic orbs can be thrown by pressing the light attack button.
The TK is first seen after he is freed from the Ice Prison, then he is later seen while heading to the desert where he is used to get to there.
|Crash Mind Over Mutant|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot - Aku Aku - Coco Bandicoot - Crunch Bandicoot|
|Antagonists||Doctor Neo Cortex - Doctor Nitrus Brio - Doctor N. Gin - Nina Cortex - Uka Uka|
|Titans||Spike - Ratcicle - Magmadon - TK - Sludge - Rhinoroller - Scorporilla - Grimly - Battler - Stench - Yuktopus - Snipe - Titan Heroes|
|Items||TNT Crate - Basic Crate - Wumpa Fruit - Mojo - NV|
|Levels||Console: (Wumpa Island - Ratcicle Kingdom - Wasteland - Junkyard - Mount Grimly - Space Head) DS: (Crystal Mountains - Deserted Wasteland - N. Jin Labs)|
|Enemies||Ratnician - Brat Girl - Doom Monkey - Znu - Slap-E - Spike Crate|