Team Trance is the second of Emporer Velo's teams in Crash Nitro Kart. It consists of N. Trance and his partners Dingodile, Polar and Pura, each under N. Trance's hypnotic mind control and brainwashed into racing for him. All members drive green, egg-shaped karts.
- N. Trance (best at acceleration)
- Polar (best at turning) (unlocked by winning the blue gem cup)
- Dingodile (best at speed) (unlocked by winning the red gem cup)
- Pura (best at turning) (unlocked by reaching 50 turbo boosts on any track in Adventure Mode as Team Bandicoot)
- Spyro (only in the GBA version)
- Velo Mask
- Uka-Uka (Only in the GBA version for everyone but Polar)
- Aku-Aku (Only in the GBA version; Polar only)
- Spyro uses one of N. Trance's karts in the Gameboy Advance version of Crash Nitro Kart. However, he isn't brainwashed like the rest of N. Trance's team. This was more than likely done for aesthetic purposes, as Spyro is not considered a member of Team Trance, or canon to Crash Nitro Kart's storyline at all.
- In the Gameboy Advance version of Crash Nitro Kart, Polar is protected by Aku Aku.
- The karts that are used by Team Trance lack steering wheels, which creates the impression that the karts are controlled by the driver's minds, as the drivers themselves are concentrating firmly on their surroundings, and are clearly not riding the karts.