Terra is the first planet in Crash Nitro Kart. It is the home planet of the eminent racer Krunk. Terra's moon has Emperor Velo's face carved in it. The indigenous worship Tiny Tiger as a deity for an unknown reason.
Terra is an Earth-like planet, with dense rainforests, luxurious beaches, fabulous temples and mystical stone effigies.
- Inferno Island - A tropical beach with a volcanic cave in the middle of the track.
- Jungle Boogie - A rainforest with prominent architecture, a bridge and some obstacles, set in the early hours of the evening. It is also where Krunk's boss race takes place.
- Tiny Temple (known as Tiny's Temple in the GBA version) - A temple built in Tiny's honor, with magnetic areas, statues, animals and massive rocks.
- Temple Turmoil - A muddy clearing set around the ruins of an archaic temple, also set at night.
- In Latin, Portuguese and Italian, Terra means Earth.