|The Great Hall|
|Number of crates||None|
|Previous level||The Lab|
|Next level||Dr. Neo Cortex|
The Great Hall (しろダイヤの いきさきは？ lit. White Diamonds' Destination is? in Japanese) is a level of sorts and is also the thirteenth level of the third island in the original Crash Bandicoot. At first glance it is not much of a level, with the exit accessible immediately upon entering the level. Its secret is revealed once the player has obtained every clear gem in the game, however, as they form a pathway to a secluded balcony. By clearing the hall and reaching the balcony, the player will see Tawna sitting on a bird waiting for Crash. Then the two bandicoots will ride the bird and fly out of Cortex Castle. Then the alternate ending begins by showing epilogues for the bosses, depicting what happened to them after the events of the first game. Then the credits roll as we still see Crash and Tawna flying away on the bird.
- Aku Aku Crates: None.
- TNT Crates: None.
- Other Crates: None.
- Tawna Bonus Round Crates: None.
- Brio Bonus Round Crates: None.
- Cortex Bonus Round Crates: None.
- When the player reaches the end where Tawna is waiting, the player will notice that she's wearing her original green skirt, but when they fly away she's back to her blue skirt. This could possibly be a small error that the producers forgot to fix.
- None of the colored gems are in this level.
- This is the shortest level in the series.
- The Great Hall doesn't exist in the prototype. This is because gems were not developed yet for the player to collect.