Thunder Struck (あめのスカイサーキット lit. Rainy Sky Circuit in Japanese) is the ninth race course in Crash Nitro Kart and the final race track in Fenomena. It features huge trees, many jumps and it always rains. It is a difficult track for most players because there are no shortcuts and there are numerous obstacles the player has to avoid, such as the spiked swings. In the GBA version of the game, however, the track is less detailed, featuring no trees except for the ones in the background, and no rain, but still has many jumps. It is used in the Aku Cup and the Purple Gem Cup (along with Android Alley and Tiny Temple).
- C: This letter is located right at the start the of race. Go to the right direction and you will find the C on the second giant rock step.
- N: The N is located on the left side of the track, right before the finish line. To get it, you have to jump off the track and fall behind in the race. However, there is a chance you can get the Letter and still stay on the track.
- K: It is located right at the big finishing jump, Simply jump to left and hop to get the K.
- Originally, the name of this track was Head N. Clouds and lacked its rain storm theme.
- This track can be compared to Hot Air Skyway from Crash Team Racing, as it has a similar design, with the only differences being that there are no shortcuts, rain and statues.
- This track could be named after the song made by AC/DC, Thunderstruck.
- On the loading screen of this track, N. Gin's missile is on the left side of his head instead of the right side.
- Nitrous Oxide has the best "race the trial" time for this track.