Time Crates are only found when Crash Bandicoot is doing the Time Trial (Relic Race in Crash Team Racing and Crash Nitro Kart). They temporarily stop time depending on the number on the crate. These numbers vary from one to three, and in Crash Team Racing and Crash Nitro Kart, collecting all of them gives a perfect bonus of a ten second reduction.
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash Nitro Kart
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
- Crash Bandicoot: N-Tranced
- Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage
- Originally, Time Crates were going to subtract time rather than freezing it.
|! | ? | Aku Aku | Ammo | Arrow | Basic | Bounce | Checkpoint | Copter | Crash | Detonator | Infinity | Invisibility | Iron Arrow | Iron Check Point | Iron | Locked | Magic Carpet | Nitro | Nitro Switch | Outline | Pants | Slot | Spike | Time | TNT | World|