Time Crates are only found when time trial (relic race in Crash Team Racing and Crash Nitro Kart) mode is activated. In Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage, time crates appear in Crate Smash and Crate Step bonus levels. They temporarily stop time depending on the number on the crate. These numbers vary from one to three, and in Crash Team Racing and Crash Nitro Kart, collecting all of them gives a perfect bonus of a ten second reduction.
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash Nitro Kart
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
- Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Originally, time crates were going to subtract time rather than freezing it.
|! | ? | Aku Aku | Ammo | Arrow | Basic | Big TNT | Block | Bounce | Checkpoint | Copter | Crash | Detonator | Freeze | Infinity | Invisibility | Iron Arrow | Iron Check Point | Iron | Locked | Magic Carpet | Nitro | Nitro Switch | Breakable Nitro Switch | Outline | Pants | Slot | Spike | Time | TNT | World | X|