|Game:||Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped|
|Boxes:||42 (7 in bonus)|
|Gems:||1 Crystal, 1 Clear Gem|
|Relic Times:|| PAL:
|Next level||Under Pressure|
Toad Village is the first level of the first warp room in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. It takes place in Medieval times, with goats, lab assistant swordsmen who repeatedly get their swords stuck in the ground, and frogs. The frogs are actually lab assistants and can only be transformed back into their lab assistant forms by being defeated by them.
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate
- Basic Crate
- Bounce Crate
- Checkpoint Crate - wooden
- Crash Crate
- Iron Crate (only as a result of not breaking slot crate)
- ? Crate
- Slot Crate
- Time Crate (1/2 seconds)
- Aku Aku Crates: 2
- TNT Crates: None.
- Nitro Crates: None.
- Other Crates: 40 (7 crates in bonus)
- In the PAL version of this game, the lab assistant swordsmen require only two pulls to free their swords from the ground, as opposed to three in the NTSC version.
- After fully completing the game, one can spot Fake Crash upon a return visit to this level, a trait it shares with Makin' Waves and Hog Ride.
- There is an invisible life (similar to the ones in Tomb Time) before the bonus platform accessible only with the double jump or the Bazooka.