|Game:||Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped|
|Boxes:||42 (7 in bonus)|
|Gems:||1 Crystal, 1 Clear Gem|
|Relic Times:|| PAL:
|Next level||Under Pressure|
Toad Village (ケロッパの じょうかまち lit. Castle Town of Toads in Japanese) is the first level of the first warp room in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. It takes place in Medieval times, with goats, lab assistant swordsmen who repeatedly get their swords stuck in the ground, and frogs. The frogs are actually lab assistants and can only transform back into their lab assistant forms by defeating Crash.
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate
- Basic Crate
- Bounce Crate
- Checkpoint Crate - wooden
- Crash Crate
- Iron Crate (only as a result of not breaking slot crate)
- ? Crate
- Slot Crate
- Time Crate (1/2 seconds)
- Aku Aku Crates: 2
- TNT Crates: None.
- Nitro Crates: None.
- Other Crates: 40 (7 crates in bonus)
Translation of Aku Aku Hints in the Japanese Version
- You've come again, Crash. This time I can also protect you once from harms.
- You must get the power stone as promised.
- If you crouch while running, it becomes sliding. It's a convenient attack.
- If you press and hold jump button, you can jump a little higher.
- You can step on the ? platform to enter bonus challenge. Get hordes of apples, how happy!
- In the PAL version of this game, the lab assistant swordsmen require only two pulls to free their swords from the ground, as opposed to three in the NTSC version.
- The level name has common elements to the first level of its predecessor, an animal followed by a type of location.
- After fully completing the game, one can spot Fake Crash upon a return visit to this level, a trait it shares with Makin' Waves and Hog Ride.
- There is an invisible life (similar to the ones in Tomb Time) in the far left pillar on the bridge before the bonus platform. It is accessible only with the double jump, the Bazooka or by a glitch high jump followed by a body slam.
- The first bounce crate in the level, the one on the bottom, turns into a 1-second time crate if the player enters Time Trial, goes far away enough from it and comes back. This happens due to the game defaulting bounce crates to be empty basic crates when entering time trial.
- At the beginning of the level, there's a chicken that can be defeated by the Bazooka.
- This is one of the three platforming levels in the game where it's impossible to acquire invincibility during Time Trial Mode. The other two are Dino Might! and Eggipus Rex.