"Awaken not, angry spirits that lie within, grave rubber. Beyond this ancient vault of gold and family jewels awaits a profaned prophecy for those who disturb the mummy's slumber. Hee, hee, hee, the mummy's slumber! Ha, ha! Don't wake daddy either!" - Willie Wumpa Cheeks jokes about Tomb Town
Tomb Town is an Egyptian-themed world and is the fourth hub in Crash Tag Team Racing. It is a home to many animals, and five Die-O-Ramas. It is very difficult to reach the hidden areas due to going back to the start of the path if the player falls out of them.
The race tracks in Tomb Town are:
- 1st: 800 (25% bonus: 1,000, 50% bonus: 1,200) + 2 Power Crystals
- 2nd: 600 (25% bonus: 750, 50% bonus: 900)
- 3rd: 400 (25% bonus: 500, 50% bonus: 600)
- 4th: 200 (25% bonus: 250, 50% bonus: 300)
- 5th: 175 (25% bonus: 219, 50% bonus: 263)
- 6th: 125 (25% bonus: 156, 50% bonus: 188)
- 7th: 100 (25% bonus: 125, 50% bonus: 150)
- 8th: 50 (25% bonus: 63, 50% bonus: 75)
- Gold: 600 (25% bonus: 750, 50% bonus: 900) + 1 Power Crystal
- Silver: 400 (25% bonus: 500, 50% bonus: 600)
- Bronze: 250 (25% bonus: 313, 50% bonus: 375)
- Finish: 100
- New Record: 350
- The name Tomb Town is most likely a pun on the name Toon Town, an online game created by Disney.
- In the temple, several statues of Dr. Cortex, featuring his original design, can be seen.
- There is a hidden sun symbol, before entering Tomb Town, inside a pillar.
- The walls that can crush Crash are lethal upon contact once moving, despite being blunt. This is presumably caused by a lack of a "death by crushing" algorithm in the game, as Crash will not get crushed anywhere else (in gameplay), even if a moving platform lands on him.
- Willie Wumpa Cheeks references the board game Don't Wake Daddy in the intro of this stage.