- "What horrors for you are in store, great beast and volcanoes galore! As I say with a grin, try hard, you might win, though your butt will probably be sore. Hee, hee, hee!"
- —Willie Wumpa Cheeks introducing Tyrannosaurus Wrecks
Tyrannosaurus Wrecks is the third hub in Crash Tag Team Racing. It is a prehistoric-themed world. Some geographical features include a volcano and an ice age-like area. The park also includes a giant flying Pteranodon and some Yetis. Crunch and N. Gin can be found near the river.
The race tracks in Tyrannosaurus Wrecks are:
- 1st: 650 (25% bonus: 688, 50% bonus: 825) + 2 Power Crystals
- 2nd: 450 (25% bonus: 563, 50% bonus: 675)
- 3rd: 325 (25% bonus: 406, 50% bonus: 488)
- 4th: 175 (25% bonus: 219, 50% bonus: 263)
- 5th: 150 (25% bonus: 188, 50% bonus: 225)
- 6th: 100 (25% bonus: 125, 50% bonus: 150)
- 7th: 75 (25% bonus: 94, 50% bonus: 113)
- 8th: 50 (25% bonus: 63, 50% bonus: 75)
- Gold: 450 (25% bonus: 563, 50% bonus: 675) + 1 Power Crystal
- Silver: 300 (25% bonus: 375, 50% bonus: 450)
- Bronze: 200 (25% bonus: 250, 50% bonus: 300)
- Finish: 75
- New Record: 300
- The name of the world is a pun on the dinosaur with the name of Tyrannosaurus Rex, which coincidentally refers to the character of the same species that Crash rode on in the third game.
- N. Gin can be seen fixing Von Clutch's car and when interacting with a lever near him, it activates the gag "N. Gin Pancake".
- This world is based on Crash's adventures during his trip through the mesozoic era.
- This world also has the most Die-o-Ramas in the game.
- When Crash first enters it, a barricade blocks his way into the jungle. After getting rid of it, the barricade disappears permanently for the rest of the game.